- AARP will be back (TBA) to do taxes in WCH. As soon as they give us their schedule we will be taking appointments in the adult department.
- As we get tax forms they will be put out on the main display upstairs in the Adult Department. (Note: Each year we get fewer forms and they are slow to arrive.)
- You can call the IRS & State Department of Taxation to have forms mailed to you or you can download forms from their web sites. (Note: online e-Filing is being pushed by both agencies.)
- Our staff can and will print blank forms, schedules, worksheets, etc. The 1st 5 staff printed sheets are free. Additional pages are 20¢ a page.
- The public can print blank forms, schedules, worksheets, etc. and completed taxes. Any pages printed pages by the public are 20¢ a page.
Federal Forms: 1-800-829-3676 to order Forms and Publications by U.S. Mail
State Forms: 1-800-282-1780 to order tax products to be delivered by mail https://www.tax.ohio.gov/Forms/FormsRequest.asp