September is Library Card Sign Up Month which means it’s the perfect time to explore everything your library card gives you:
- Printed books, magazines, and newspapers, e-books, and audiobooks. View our catalog to search for titles.
- Free programs for all ages! View our calendar to see all upcoming programs.
- Free WiFi and access to computers and Chromebooks.
- Watch movies, documentaries, TV series, and more by borrowing DVDs and streaming on Hoopla.
- Learn something new 24/7 with access to online research databases and online classes on LinkedIn Learning and Northstar Digital Literacy.
- Borrow instead of buy with our Beyond Books collection! Check out traffic cones, a sewing machine, disc golf sets, and more.
- Flip through magazines on your phone, tablet, or laptop for free on Libby and Hoopla.
- Genealogy research resources.
- One-on-one technology help.
- And much more!
Signing up for a library card is free and easy!
Children and teens ages 5-18 should visit the library with a parent and/or guardian, making sure that parent/guardian has picture identification and proof of current address to get a library card.
Adults ages 18 and over should bring picture identification and proof of current address to get a library card or renew an existing card.
Find more information about getting a library card and library card policies here.
Apply for an eCard
Want to access library materials digitally? Apply for an eCard! An eCard will give you access to digital library materials including Libby, Hoopla, and online research databases.
Need to upgrade your eCard to check out physical materials? Visit the library Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm or Saturdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm with picture identification and proof of current address to upgrade your eCard.