Curbside pickup is available to patrons who have items requested that are ready to be picked up. Pickup is only available in Washington Court House. Jeffersonville patrons can use their cards to request items for pickup in WCH.
- Holds must be placed in advance. We cannot offer on-demand checkouts.
- Accounts must be in good standing to request items.
- Please allow a minimum of 24 hrs. for us to pull your items.
Delivery services from other libraries has resumed. However, there are still some delays due to abbreviated hours/services and material quarantining. Popular/New items may require patrons to be placed on a waiting list.
How does it work?
Call or use our online/mobile services to request items.
- Online Catalog: https://www.cplwcho.org or SEOlibraries app*.
*Users requesting items online or through the app will need their library card number and PIN. Contact the library if you require assistance.
After you have received notice that your holds are ready:
- Bring your ID/Library Card, park in our lot, and call us at 740-335-2540 x 14.
- A staff member will bring your hold items out to your vehicle.
- After arrival at the library, please open your back door, passenger door, or trunk, to allow library staff to place books safely in your vehicle
- Return Items should be placed in our book drop or in our “runner’s” basket, in order to minimize contact and observe social distancing.
Pick up times are Mon-Fri: 10:00-5:00 pm
You must show an ID/Library Card when we come out to your car. If you are picking up for someone else, please have his or her library card with you.
You must have received notification from us that your items are ready.