- Start by registering yourself and your family.
- Enter as many Challenges as you like!
- Read, Log, Earn Badges, and win Prizes!
What is Beanstack?
Beanstack is a web-based reading challenge software. It allows you to track your
reading, participate in challenges, write reviews, see upcoming events, and more!
How do I sign up?
2. If using the app, enter your library as cplwcho.
3. Click on the blue "Register an Individual or Family" button.
4. Fill in your information! If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter
your information under "Adult Information". Beanstack allows families to be linked
together, so that all family members can be accessed with one login.
5. Once you are registered, you will be taken to your account page. This is where
you will log your books and activities and track the badges you earn.
How do I log Books, Reviews, and Activities?
2. Enter the age appropriate Summer Reading Challenges of interest to you.
*Be sure to enter a Summer Reading Challenge before logging your reading and activities!
3. Click the "Log Reading and Activities" button in the upper left hand corner of the
site or on the blue plus sign on the app.
4. Follow the prompts on the screen to log whatever you've accomplished.
5. Earn a badge when you hit a reading landmark or complete a review/